Mercury Detoxification (Dr. McGuire's Best Selling book on removing mercury) is also available as an eBook!
Order eBook Version - $18.00 -
Mercury Detoxification: The Natural Way to Remove Mercury from Your Body: Review
Mercury is a very powerful poison. It is the most toxic naturally occurring substance on earth. It is far more poisonous than lead, arsenic, and cadmium. The body has no need for mercury and there is NO safe or harmless level of it. Even one atom of it will do some damage to your body. It has been scientifically proven that highly toxic elemental mercury is released from amalgam silver dental fillings as a vapor and will, over time, accumulate in your body.
The body does have the ability to remove mercury but in doing so the antioxidants the body uses to remove mercury, other heavy metals, and other toxic substances, are eliminated in the removal process. Eventually the depletion of these important antioxidants means that the body can no longer remove all of the mercury it is exposed to. At this point, it will begin to build up in your body, eventually resulting in numerous symptoms relating to chronic mercury poisoning.
There are many factors that determine how much mercury is released from amalgam fillings and how much will accumulate in your body. Thus, the damage done by mercury will vary from person to person. Even after you have had your poisonous amalgam fillings removed, there will still be mercury in your body and it will continue to negatively affect your health until it is removed. But make no mistake, if mercury is stored in your body you are suffering from chronic mercury poisoning, even if you do not yet have observable symptoms. The fact is that mercury can directly, and indirectly, contribute to or make worse, just about any symptom or health problem you could have.
Is Mercury Detoxification for You
Mercury Detoxification is for you if you want to safely remove mercury in the most effective and most natural way possible. If this is your first experience with a mercury detoxification program this book will be an invaluable guide to this important health building process. It will also be beneficial if a previous attempt at detoxifying mercury did not achieve the desired results, or you’re now participating in another detoxification program and need more information than you’ve been provided. When it comes to eliminating mercury from the body, the more you know about the mercury detoxification process, the better off you’ll be.
Mercury Detoxification will explain:
- Why safely removing mercury from your body is important to your overall health and how the detoxification process works.
- The role and importance of the immune system in mercury detoxification.
- The basics of vitamins and nutritional supplements needed to support your body’s efforts at removing mercury.
- The importance of supporting intestinal health while detoxifying from mercury.
- The value and importance of providing your body with healing ‘brain’ food to counter-act the damage done by chronic mercury poisoning.
- How to tolerance test supplements to eliminate or minimize potential side-effects.
- The role of pharmaceutical chelating agents in removing mercury from the body.
- Testing for mercury and how it can be used to effectively monitor your mercury detoxification program.
- How to use my innovative Supplement Schedule Charts to help you keep track of your program and make it exceptionally easy to follow.
If you are suffering from any health problem(s) related directly, or indirectly, to chronic mercury poisoning, Mercury Detoxification is the book for you. Symptoms & Diseases related to chronic mercury poisoning: Click Here
To learn more about how Mercury Detoxification: The Natural Way to Remove Mercury from Your Body can support your efforts to safely remove mercury and achieve optimal health.
Browse Mercury Detoxification
Mercury Detoxification: Order Printed Book
Order eBook Version
Mercury Detoxification Supplements & Products
Mercury Risk Assessment: Click Here to Take Assessment
The Poison in Your Teeth: Mercury Amalgam (Silver) Fillings . . . Hazardous to Your Health: Learn More